Specifications «1ЦУ-160 (1CU-160)»:
|Name of parameter||Parameter value|
|Number of transmission stages||One-stage|
|The location of the axes||Parallel|
|Gear ratio||2.5; 3.15; 4; 5; 6.3;|
|Rated torque, N * m||1000|
|Total center distance, mm||160|
|Nominal radial load on the input shaft, N||1000|
|Nominal radial load on the output shaft, N||4000|
- when working in reverse mode, i.e. when the load direction changes periodically, the nominal torques on the output shaft specified in the table should be reduced by 30 %;
- reducers allow short-term overloads that occur during engine starts and stops, which are 2 times higher than the rated loads, if the number of loading cycles of the high-speed shaft during the action of these overloads does not exceed 3 * 10 during the entire service life of the reducer;
- the nominal radial load on the output shaft for Assembly options 13, 23, 33 and on the input shaft-for 31, 32, 33 should be reduced by half.
Conditions of application of the reducer:
- the constant and variable load, single direction and reversible;
- work is permanent or with periodic stops;
- rotation of the shafts in any direction;
- the speed of the input shaft must not exceed 1800 rpm;
- atmosphere of types I and II according to GOST 15150 with dust content of no more than 10 mg / mH;
- climate versions Y, T (for accommodation category 1...3) and climatic versions of UHL and O (for accommodation categories 4) according to GOST 15150.
Example of gear designation when ordering:
1ЦУ – 160 – 2,5 – 12 ЦЦ У2
У2 – climate design and accommodation category
ЦЦ – version of the end of the input and output shaft, respectively
12 – build option
2,5 – nominal gear ratio
160 – center distance
1ЦУ – gear type
CONSTRUCTION, DIMENSIONS AND CONNECTION DIMENSIONS OF THE GEARBOX
The gear housing and cover are cast iron (small size gear Housings and covers can be made of aluminum alloys), connected by two conical pins and bolts in a horizontal plane. The pinion shaft (input shaft) rotates on two tapered roller bearings. The pinion shaft is engaged with a gear wheel pressed on the output shaft, which rotates on two tapered roller bearings. The gear engagement is involute oblique.
The bearings are adjusted by a set of adjustment rings and installed between the end of the outer ring of the bearing and the embedded covers. The fixed joints are sealed with gaskets, and the output ends of the shafts are sealed with cuffs.
To fill the oil in the gearbox, there is a hole in the cover that is closed with a plug. The oil is drained through a hole in the lower part of the case, closed with a cork. A control plug is used to monitor the oil level.
Lubrication is carried out from a common oil bath: engagement parts-by dipping, bearings-by spraying.