Specifications «ЦО-75 (CO-75)»:
|Name of parameter||Parameter value|
|Number of transmission stages||One-stage|
|The location of the axes||Parallel|
|Gear ratio||4.8; 5.3;|
|Rated torque, N * m||40000|
|Total center distance, mm||750|
|Maximum speed of the high-speed shaft, rpm.||1000|
Основные приемущества «ЦО-75 (CO-75)»
Enlarged bearings on a low-speed shaft
The modified geometry of the tooth profile.
Efficient cooling system
The ability to install the gland packing without removing the couplings
Cast iron, collapsible, with a horizontal plane of the connector
- The wheel is solid-cast, made of molybdenum-doped steel, thermally improved, and balanced after Assembly.
- The shaft-gear is forged, made of steel doped with molybdenum, thermal improvement is performed, the tooth surface is quenched by high-frequency currents.
- Low-speed shaft-forged steel, thermal improvement performed
Cylindrical roller, spherical roller. Temperature sensors can be installed in automated control systems.
Lubrication is carried out by spraying from the gearbox housing or forcibly. Forced lubrication can be supplied from an external oil station or from a built-in pump. Transparent oil plugs are installed in the housing for visual control of the oil level. Radar or float type sensors can be installed in automated control systems. Depending on the operating conditions can be installed
- Gland packing
OIL LEVEL / QUANTITY
The oil level is controlled by transparent plugs installed in the gearbox housing at the minimum and maximum level.
The gear and the inner part of the body are painted with oil-resistant yellow paint. The case is pre-primed, and after Assembly is painted in dark blue, or any other color at the request of the customer.
IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Oil heater
- Oil cooler
- Oil filter
- Magnetic plug
- Temperature sensor in the gearbox housing
- The temperature sensor in the bearings
- Oil level monitoring sensor
- The speed control
- Oil flow sensor (with forced lubrication system)
- Oil level sensor